The Happy Body Project makes getting healthy fun! People always ask me how I lost weight, how I eat clean, and how I stay on track? What finally clicked for me that I was able to shift from years of bad habits and poor choices, to a life full of better choices, and self-love. The secrets to my success are the foundation of The Happy Body Project: Community, support, small changes over time, small goals, crowding out the unhealthy, retraining the brain and resources!
But the MOST important secret is BELIEVING you are ready! I KNEW I was done with all the fads, gimmicks, ups and downs. I believed in myself and I knew there had to be a better way! Are you ready? Ready for a change! Ready to feel good, look your best, and put the cycle behind you? If you BELIEVE it is time to “just be healthy” join me for the Happy Body Project!
I am so fortunate to be able to work with individuals who struggle with emotional eating, sugar addiction and an overall desire to have a healthier relationship with food, it is my passion. Now I get to bring that program to people who can’t meet with me in person, but are still eager to change their relationship with food and be the best version of themselves. Together we are better and we are stronger!
Why Group Coaching Works
- SUPPORT: Group coaching gives you the opportunity to share your feelings with others and develop deeper connections, you have a personal support system from the get-go. On the days you want to quit, throw in the towel, or turn towards past behaviors you have a village to help keep you on track. Together we can empower one another, motivate one another, and simply support on another. Knowing you are not alone in your journey will help you develop the confidence and motivation to address your challenges and succeed.
- SUCCESS: A much higher likelihood of achieving goals! You’re much more likely to stick to your gym routine if you have a gym buddy, right? More likely to go hiking or take a jog if a friend is relying on you to show up? The same is true with group coaching. When individuals are part of a group, they procrastinate less, accomplish more, and reach their goals faster.
- RESOURCES: Benefit from the collective wisdom we all bring to the table. You’ll brainstorm solutions, open creativity channels, and uncover opportunities you may not have discovered working solo. Have you ever been in a study group where you’ve learned from a classmate who gets it? Other group members help you master new concepts like a pro! It is also an opportunity to see what works for others, and what has not. Each session will bring you new ideas & light-bulb moments you might not come up with on your own.
- PERSPECTIVE: Gain new perspectives through others. When you work alone, you examine situations from one perspective – yours. But when you work in a group, you’re exposed to a variety of insights that empower you to see a situation from multiple angles and motivate you to develop new solutions.
- VALUE: Get the same quality coaching my one-on-one program offers, but at a fraction of the cost of individual coaching. Group coaching is a smart and affordable way to receive top-notch guidance.
- A TEAM: When you work in a group, the whole team celebrates your successes. More importantly the whole team lifts you up hard days, and supports you when you may be feeling down. You have a safe place to just be honest and real, without worrying about judgement.
- FUN: Working with a group is a social event that participants look forward to. You’ll join a close-knit group that is energizing, motivating and most of all – fun! Group members often become lifelong friends.